Quality Assurance officer
At Marginpar, we are dedicated daily to the most unique cut flowers. Together with our 17 flower farms in 4 African countries we work on year-round summer flowers that give colour to the world. And we are proud of that.
Our organization has recently moved and is in full development. For the Quality Assurance department in Aalsmeer, we have an opening for a positively critical quality assurance officer.
What will you be doing?
- Perform quality checks on the products and report findings;
- Monitor the quality of the processing;
- Establish and analyze various tests in our Flower Lab;
- Propose improvement possibilities in product and process.
What do we expect from you?
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You work diligently and accurately;
- You have at least vocational level 4 education;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams);
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English;
- Willingness to work on weekends and public holidays.
What do we offer you?
- A full-time job in the flower industry;
- A varied position with a high level of autonomy;
- Teamwork environment with room and budget for personal development;
- Pension and bonus scheme.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please let us know via email@example.com or call us at 020 4536407, so we can tell you more about working at Marginpar. We look forward to meeting you!